The following papers were accepted by the SAC-SVT 2017 Programme Committee. Thanks to all PC members and reviewers.
- Mohamed Amine Aouadhi, Benoît Delahaye and Arnaud Lanoix.
Moving from Event-B to Probabilistic Event-B
- Huu-Vu Nguyen and Tayssir Touili.
CARET Model Checking For Pushdown Systems
- Rudolf Ramler, Thomas Wetzlmaier and Claus Klammer.
An Empirical Study on the Application of Mutation Testing for a Safety-Critical Industrial Software System
- Thibaud Antignac, Mukelabai Mukelabai and Gerardo Schneider.
Specification, Design and Verification of an Accountability-Aware Surveillance Protocol
- Davide Basile, Felicita Di Giandomenico and Stefania Gnesi.
Statistical Model Checking of an Energy-Saving Cyber-Physical System in the Railway Domain
- Jeongho Kim and Eunseok Lee.
History-based Test Case Prioritization for Failure Information
- Yunus Kiliç and Hasan Sözer.
Generating Runtime Verification Specifications based on Static Code Analysis Alerts
- Pedro Delgado-Pérez, Inmaculada Medina-Bulo, Sergio Segura, Antonio García-Domínguez and Juan José Domínguez-Jiménez.
GiGAn: Evolutionary Mutation Testing for C++ Object-Oriented Systems
- András Márki and Birgitta Lindström.
Mutation Tools for Java