We are happy to announce our Springer LNCS tutorial book, Lectures on Runtime Verification – introductory and advanced topics, co-edited by Ezio Bartocci and myself.
The book is available on Springer Website.
The book contains introductory and advanced lectures on Runtime Verification authored by members of the COST Action IC 1402, ArVi, Runtime Verification beyond Monitoring.
The book contains the following chapters:
- Introduction to Runtime Verification.
Ezio Bartocci, Yliès Falcone, Adrian Francalanza, Giles Reger
- Discovering Concurrency Errors.
João M. Lourenço, Jan Fiedor, Bohuslav Krena, Tomas Vojnar
- Monitoring Events that Carry Data.
Klaus Havelund, Giles Reger, Daniel Thoma, Eugen Zalinescu
- Runtime Failure Prevention and Reaction.
Yliès Falcone, Leonardo Mariani, Antoine Rollet, Saikat Saha
- Specification-Based Monitoring of Cyber-Physical Systems: A Survey on Theory, Tools and Applications.
Ezio Bartocci, Jyotirmoy Deshmukh, Alexandre Donzé, Georgios Fainekos, Oded Maler, Dejan Nickovic, Sriram Sankaranarayanan.
- Runtime Verification for Decentralised and Distributed Systems.
Adrian Francalanza, Jorge A. Pérez, César Sánchez
- Industrial Experiences with Runtime Verification of Financial Transaction Systems: Lessons Learnt and Standing Challenges.
Christian Colombo, Gordon J. Pace