Software Verification and Testing 2017
A Track of the ACM Symposium on Applied Computing
Marrakech, Morocco, April 3 – 7, 2017
For the past thirsty years, the ACM Symposium on Applied Computing has been a primary gathering forum for applied computer scientists, computer engineers, software engineers, and application developers from around the world. SAC 2017 is sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Group on Applied Computing (SIGAPP), and will be hosted by the University of Quebec (Montreal, Canada), University Cadi Ayyad (Marrakech, Morocco), Mohamed V University of Rabat – Mohammadia School Of Engineers (Rabat, Morocco) and National School of Applied Sciences (Kenitra, Morocco).
Symposium on Applied Computing been a primary gathering forum for applied computer scientists, computer engineers, software engineers, and application developers from around the world over the past thirty years.
The Software Verification and Testing track aims at contributing to the challenge of improving the usability of formal methods in software engineering. The track covers areas such as formal methods for verification and testing, based on theorem proving, model checking, static analysis, and run-time verification. These areas include a broad range of topics, but are not limited to:
- Model checking
- Theorem proving
- Correct by construction development
- Model-based testing
- Verification-based testing
- Symbolic execution
- Static and run-time analysis
- Abstract interpretation
- Analysis methods for dependable systems
- Software certification and proof carrying code
- Fault diagnosis and debugging
- Verification of large scale software systems
- Real world applications and case studies applying software verification
Please note the following important dates regarding registration.
Friday, December 16, 2016
Friday, February 3, 2017
1 day during April 3 – 7, 2017
For authors. Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the paper/poster in the conference proceedings. An author or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper: This is a requirement for the paper/poster to be included in the ACM/IEEE digital library. No-show of scheduled papers and posters will result in excluding them from the ACM/IEEE digital library.
The following papers were accepted by the SAC-SVT 2017 Programme Committee.
- Mohamed Amine Aouadhi, Benoît Delahaye and Arnaud Lanoix.
Moving from Event-B to Probabilistic Event-B
- Huu-Vu Nguyen and Tayssir Touili.
CARET Model Checking For Pushdown Systems
- Rudolf Ramler, Thomas Wetzlmaier and Claus Klammer.
An Empirical Study on the Application of Mutation Testing for a Safety-Critical Industrial Software System
- Thibaud Antignac, Mukelabai Mukelabai and Gerardo Schneider.
Specification, Design and Verification of an Accountability-Aware Surveillance Protocol
- Davide Basile, Felicita Di Giandomenico and Stefania Gnesi.
Statistical Model Checking of an Energy-Saving Cyber-Physical System in the Railway Domain
- Jeongho Kim and Eunseok Lee.
History-based Test Case Prioritization for Failure Information
- Yunus Kiliç and Hasan Sözer.
Generating Runtime Verification Specifications based on Static Code Analysis Alerts
- Pedro Delgado-Pérez, Inmaculada Medina-Bulo, Sergio Segura, Antonio García-Domínguez and Juan José Domínguez-Jiménez.
GiGAn: Evolutionary Mutation Testing for C++ Object-Oriented Systems
- András Márki and Birgitta Lindström.
Mutation Tools for Java
Venue and Travel Information
Information about the venue and how to travel to Marrakesh is available on SAC 2017 Website at: