Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems
July 8-12, 2013 Grenoble, France
EIT ICT Labs and PERSYVAL-Lab are organizing the first edition of the CPS Summer School. The CPS Summer School will explore the manifold relationship between networked embedded systems and humans as their creators, users, and subjects. The format of the Summer School will be a five days meeting, organized around different aspects of rigorous engineering of Cyber Physical Systems.
- Computer security and cryptography.
- System modelling.
- Medical devices.
- Sensor networks.
- Prof. Manfred Broy – TU Munich (Germany).
- Dr. Olivier Coutelou – Schneider Electric Grenoble (France).
- Dr. Julien Francq – Cassidian (France).
- Prof. Kim G Larsen – Aalborg University (Denmark).
- Dr. David Lesens – Astrium Space Transportation (France).
- Prof. Peter Marwedel – TU Dortmund (Germany).
- Dr. Emmanuel Prouff – ANSSI (France).
- Prof. Joseph Sifakis – EPFL (Switzerland) and Verimag (France).
- Prof. Oleg Sokolsky – University of Pennsylvania (USA).
- Dr. Jocelyne Troccaz – TIMC/CNRS, Grenoble (France).
- Dr. Thomas Watteyne – Dust Networks, Inc., Hayward (USA).
Important Dates and Application Procedure:
- Deadline for Application: May 15, 2013.
- Response to Applicants: May 20, 2013.
- Online Registration and Fee payment: May 30, 2013.