Our special issue on Runtime Verification is released in Formal Methods in System Design, a Springer journal.
The special issue is composed of the following papers (selected from the best papers of RV’16) :
- Introduction to the special issue on runtime verification
Yliès Falcone, César Sánchez
- On the complexity of monitoring Orchids signatures, and recurrence equations
Jean Goubault-Larrecq, Jean-Philippe Lachance
- Wireless protocol validation under uncertainty
Jinghao Shi, Shuvendu K. Lahiri, Ranveer Chandra
- Inferring event stream abstractions
Sean Kauffman, Klaus Havelund, Rajeev Joshi
- Quantitative monitoring of STL with edit distance
Stefan Jakšic, Ezio Bartocci, Radu Grosu, Thang Nguyen
- Non-intrusive runtime monitoring through power consumption to enforce safety and security properties in embedded systems
Carlos Moreno, Sebastian Fischmeister
- Finite-trace linear temporal logic: coinductive completeness
We thank the authors of all submitted papers, the members of the Program Committee of RV 2016, and the reviewers of this special issue for their exhaustive reviews and evaluations. We appreciated the support of the editorial team of Formal Methods in System Design.