THIS PAGE IS NOT UP TO DATE.
- COST Action IC 402 ARVI “Runtime Verification beyond Monitoring”.
Nominated as a Management Committee Member for France.
Nominated as co-leader of Working Group 1 on Core RV.
- AGIR DIAMS (2014-2015) project funded by Université Joseph Fourier (UJF) and Grenoble Institut National Polytechnique (GINP).
- Carnot LSI project, 2012. Further details TBA.
- GRAVIT project, 2012-201. Further details TBA.
- Teaching project (funded by the french ministry of foreign affairs) in partnership with ENSA Tetouan in Morocco.
- FUI IO32. The main goal of FUI IO32 project is to facilitate the development of embedded applications by non-specialists. For this it is necessary to make available techniques and tools that match the project’s stated ambitions. Our work in this project is focused on helping the understanding of behaviors of microcontroller programs, especially faulty ones. This task is particularly tedious, because the main source of information on program behaviors are execution traces extracted directly from components.
- ANR Politess.
- ANR (The French National Research Agency) Webpage (in french): link.
- ACI Potestat.