THIS PAGE IS NOT UP TO DATE AND BEING RECONSTRUCTED, Stay tuned.
I am or was involved in several software-development projects:
- THEMIS: THEMIS: A Tool for Decentralized Monitoring Algorithms.
- DecentMon: An OCaml Benchmark for Decentralised LTL Monitoring.
- Weave Droid: Aspect-Oriented Programming on Android Devices: fulled embedded or in the cloud.
- RV-Droid: Runtime Verification and Enforcement for Android Applications
- RV-BIP: Runtime Verification of BIP systems
- Java-PT: Property and their Testability with Java
- TAKOS: a Java Toolbox for Analyzing the K-Opacity of Systems
- j-VETO: a Java Verification and Enforcement Toolbox
- j-POST: Property-Oriented Software Testing for Java