Skip to main content
- Associate Professor at Univ. Grenoble Alpes in the computer science department (UFR IM2AG) – Researcher at LIG (Grenoble Informatics Lab) since 2011 and member of the Inria research team CORSE since 2014.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science from Univ. Grenoble Alpes at Verimag Laboratory (Grenoble – France) under the supervision of Prof. Jean-Claude Fernandez; obtained in 2009. During my Ph.D. period, I worked with Prof. Laurent Mounier and Prof. Jean-Claude Fernandez.
Topic: Design and implementation of runtime validation techniques, i.e., methods for evaluating whether a system meets a set of desired properties during its execution.
- Master in Computer Science with specialty “validation of Critical Systems” at Université Joseph Fourier (now Univ. Grenoble Alpes); obtained in 2006. Topic: a formal framework for testing security policies.
- Bachelor in Computer Science at Université Joseph Fourier; obtained in 2004.
- Research Scholar at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the Formal Systems Laboratory (lead by Prof. Grigore Rosu) of the Department of Computer Science — 2015.
- Honorary researcher at The University of Manchester in the School of Computer Science (led by Prof. Howard Barringer) — 2011.
- Postdoc fellow at Inria Rennes – Bretagne Atlantique in the VerTeCs team (now SUMO team), Rennes, France — 2009 – 2011. During my postdoc period, I worked with Dr. Thierry Jéron and Dr. Hervé Marchand.
- Ph.D. fellow at Verimag laboratory, Grenoble, France — 2006-2009.
- Engineer Intern at EDF R&D, Paris, France — 2005.
- IT Support Internship at Barclays Bank PLC, Paris, France — 2003, 2004.
Visits, Short research, and teaching appointments
- Appointed Lecturer at American University of Beirut, Lebanon — April 2016, May 2018.
- Appointed Lecturer at Polytechnique Yaoundé, University of Yaoundé, CETIC Lab, Yaoundé, Cameroon — January 2015.
- Appointed Lecturer at University of Galatasaray, Istanbul, Turkey — every year since 2012.
- Invited Researcher at Inria Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique, Rennes, France — several weeks during 2012-2014.
- Visiting Hanoi University of Sciences and Technology and Polytechnique Hanoi, Vietnam — March 2014.
- Visiting ENSA Tétouan, Morocco — December 2013, December 2014.
- Appointed Lecturer at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, Colombia — July 2012.
- Invited Researcher at NICTA Canberra, Australia — February-March 2011.
- Invited Researcher at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA — October 2006.
- Visiting Dr. Klaus Havelund at NASA JPL, Pasadena, USA — October 2009, November 2013, July 2017.