- Associate Professor at Univ. Grenoble Alpes at the computer science department (UFR IM2AG) – Researcher at LIG (Grenoble Informatics Lab) since 2011
and member of the Inria research team CORSE since 2014.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Grenoble-Alpes at Verimag Laboratory (Grenoble – France) under the supervision of Prof Jea
n-Claude Fernandez; obtained in 2009.
Topic: Design and implementation of runtime validation techniques, i.e., methods for evaluating whether a system meets a set of desired properties during its execution.
- Master in Computer Science with speciality “validation of Critical Systems” at Université Joseph Fourier (University of Grenoble 1); obtained in 2006.
Topic: a formal framework for testing security policies.
- Bachelor in Computer Science at Université Joseph Fourier; obtained in 2004.
+33 (0) 4 38 78 61 52.
To be updated.
Équipe de recherche mixte Inria/LIG
Antenne Inria Giant
DRT/LETI/DACLE/ – Bâtiment 50C – Office C 344.
17 rue des Martyrs
38054 Grenoble Cedex
How to reach me
- Research Scholar at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in the Formal Systems Laboratory of the Department of Computer Science.
- Honorary researcher at The University of Manchester in the School of Computer Science.
- Postdoc fellow at Inria Rennes – Bretagne Atlantique in the VerTeCs team (now SUMO team), Rennes, France.
- PhD fellow at Verimag laboratory, Grenoble, France.
- Engineer Intern at EDF R&D, Paris, France.
- IT Support Internship at Barclays Bank PLC, Paris, France.
Visits, Short research, and teaching appointments
- Appointed Lecturer at American University of Beirut, Lebanon — April 2016.
- Appointed Lecturer at Polytechnique Yaoundé, University of Yaoundé, CETIC Lab, Yaoundé, Cameroon — January 2015.
- Appointed Lecturer at University of Galatasaray, Istanbul, Turkey — April 2012, April 2013, December 2014, April 2016.
- Invited Researcher at Inria Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique, Rennes, France — several weeks during 2012-2014.
- Visiting Hanoi University of Sciences and Technology and Polytechnique Hanoi, Vietnam — March 2014.
- Visiting ENSA Tétouan, Morocco — December 2013, December 2014.
- Appointed Lecturer at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, Colombia — July 2012.
- Honorary Researcher at The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK — April 2011.
- Invited Researcher at NICTA Canberra, Australia — February-March 2011.
- Invited Researcher at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA — October 2006.
- Visiting NASA JPL, Pasadena, USA — October 2009, November 2013.