As a fellow teacher at University of Grenoble (UJF), I am involved at several levels of students’ curriculums. I do most of my teaching duties at UFR IM2AG (the CS & Math department of U of Grenoble) and DLST (the license/bachelor department).
On this website I am just listing the courses I am teaching. It serves two purposes: i) getting the courses hopefully referred by Google and co., and, ii) my personal recording over the years. I intentionally avoid uploading PDFs and administrative information (schedule, team information, etc.) on my website as per personal belief: I do not want University courses to be identified as belonging to me or my lab, but rather belonging to a global university’s portfolio. It also facilitates students’ understanding and retrieval of information. A rich university portfolio might also, arguably, favor their curiosity :-).
Hence, I rather use university facilities such as Moodle. On the following pages you will only find links to the Moodle pages of the course I am currently in charge. All courses I have participated in are freely available in PDF and open outside the university. Should you want the LaTeX sources, feel free to drop me an email. Moreover, I would be very happy to build (inter)-national and collaborative courses. Please contact me if you are interested.
Year 2015 – 2016
I am co-supervising the first year of the Master in computer science, international parcours.
As an Associate Professor in University of Grenoble 1 (UJF), I am teaching:
- Semester 1
- Reminders on proof techniques and logic in International Master year one (lecture and tutorial).
- Reminders on proof Java programming in International Master year one (lecture and tutorial).
- Programming Languages and Compiler Design in International Master (supervising, english lecture, and english tutorial).
- Languages and Automata in Bachelor year 2 (supervising, french lecture, and tutorial in english).
- Jury for the research projects of Master 1 students in the international students.
- Semester 2: no course, teaching duties done in Semester 1.
In addition to the courses at U of Grenoble 1, I have given invited lectures:
- Introduction to Programming Languages and Compiler Design (6 hours) at Galatasaray University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Introduction to Runtime Verification (3 hours) at American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon.
For previous years, one can refer to this page.