Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems
July 8-12, 2013 Grenoble, France
EIT ICT Labs and PERSYVAL-Lab are organizing the first edition of the CPS Summer School. The CPS Summer School will explore the manifold relationship between networked embedded systems and humans as their creators, users, and subjects. The format of the Summer School will be a five days meeting, organized around different aspects of rigorous engineering of Cyber Physical Systems.
The CPS Summer School will bring together some of the best lecturers from Europe and the USA, in a one week programme. The programme will offer world-class courses and significant opportunities for interaction with leading researchers in the area of Cyber Physical Systems.
- Computer security and cryptography.
- System modelling.
- Medical devices.
- Sensor networks.
- Prof. Manfred Broy – TU Munich (Germany).
- Dr. Olivier Coutelou – Schneider Electric Grenoble (France).
- Dr. Julien Francq – Cassidian (France).
- Prof. Kim G Larsen – Aalborg University (Denmark).
- Dr. David Lesens – Astrium Space Transportation (France).
- Prof. Peter Marwedel – TU Dortmund (Germany).
- Dr. Emmanuel Prouff – ANSSI (France).
- Prof. Joseph Sifakis – EPFL (Switzerland) and Verimag (France).
- Prof. Oleg Sokolsky – University of Pennsylvania (USA).
- Dr. Jocelyne Troccaz – TIMC/CNRS, Grenoble (France).
- Dr. Thomas Watteyne – Dust Networks, Inc., Hayward (USA).
Registration fee is €350 for students, €500 for non-students, which includes lunches and coffee breaks from Monday 8th through Friday 12th, and a party. The registration fee only partially covers the costs incurred. The remaining costs are covered by the EIT ICT Labs and PERSYVAL-Lab. The local organization committee has arranged university accommodations for students. The accommodation student-fee for the week is 200 euros.
Important Dates and Application Procedure:
- Deadline for Application: May 15, 2013.
- Response to Applicants: May 20, 2013.
- Online Registration and Fee payment: May 30, 2013.
Since attendance is limited, priority will be given to Ph.D. students and companies’ staff.
Enquiries can be sent to cps-school.organization AT imag DOT fr.